Friday 1 November 2013

Report

My year so far in Room 16 by Nikitah.j


My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 is learning more about computers
and making new best friends like Jessica,Nakita,Emma and Ellis.



Something I would like to do in term four is to do more gymnastic.


Something I would like to do next year is to do do touch rugby.


My dream job would be rugby coach.


Reading


The best thing about reading so far this year is making the book alive.


The best thing I read this year was. I enjoyed it because we were acting out the book.


This is my favourite reading blog post that I created. I chose it because it was a letter from my pen pal.


This is my favourite reading post from someone else. I think it is awesome because she explained stuff about
Maths


The best thing about maths so far this year is to learn more about it that  I didn’t  know before.


I was most proud of learning .I was proud because It shows what we did and what you need to do.


This is my favourite maths blog post that I created. I chose it because it is maths that you had to rule


This is my favourite maths post from someone else . I think it is awesome because...


I am really good at doing my times tables
I want to get better at my division


Writing


The best thing about writing so far this year is my Demon shark writing.


I was most proud of learning parota . I was proud because it is a new thing I had done.


This is my favourite writing blog post fantail report that I created. I chose it because it was the writing that I chose for my animal report.
This is my favourite writing post from someone else Hannah. I think it is awesome because she knows lots about her animal.


I am really good at writing story.
I want to get better at writing longer stories.


Integrated Topic


My favourite part of topic has been Topic I enjoyed it because it is fun learning about it.


This is my favourite topic blog post topic that I created. I chose it because I learnt how to make stuff that I did not know how to make.


This is my favourite topic post from someone else Topic. I think it is awesome because she knows a lot about it .
School Involvement


Rugby,Rippa Rugby,Touch,
How I Have Shown PRIDE


Personal  Best:Done my best in my work.
Respect and Responsibility on the field to my friends
Integrity:in the  class room
Determination: at my writing
Enjoyment: in my work.


Here is my report I did. I am very proud of it.



1 comment:

  1. Great reflection, Nikitah. I am glad you are very proud of it - you should be!

    ReplyDelete