Tuesday 15 April 2014

letter



10/4/14
Parkvale School
Howard st
Parkvale
Hastings.


Dear Lychel,


Thankyou for being our parent at camp.a  It was so nice that you helped us with cooking our food  so it taste yummy and it  totally did. You are the most kindest person ever.



My most favourite part  was the rock climbing.   Every parent said I was a  really fast monkey when I was  climbing those walls.
I nearly got to the top  but I didn’t because the walls got  harder and harder. The ones I nearly got to the top was the second  one, third one, fourth one,  fifth one and the sixth one. I loved  all of them.



I liked that you  came on  camp. You were very encouraging to our team. We all liked you as our parent on camp and thank you Lychell.



Yours sincerely,
Nikitah Jardine in Room 10.

                                               


This is  my letter to my parent  for camp.
                                               

2 comments:

  1. Well done Nikitah! I love all the words you used!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Nikitah.
    I reckon My Mum will absolutely love it.
    Keep up the awesome work.
    From Heith

    ReplyDelete