Friday 14 February 2014

Letter




Nikitah
Jardine
Parkvale School



Dear Parkvale Teachers

Hi I am Nikitah Jardine and I am a sports person and I  love to teach people things on the computer and I like to help people out when they need help. I have 2 dogs 1 sister , 2 brothers and my mum and dad and  myself.  We come from New Zealand.



I want to be a digi leader, young leader or a sports pal.Why I want to be a digi leader is because I want to teach other people things that they want to know . Why I want to be a young leader because when people need help I want to help them  out. Why I want to be a sports pal because I want  to  teach other people games that they don’t know.



My skills are running,helping,tackling, gymnastic and flexibility.



From Nikitah Jardine.




Here is my letter that I did it for my application to Mrs Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment